TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
By signing up for and/or otherwise accessing any of the services or products offered by Skystreamhosting.com you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
Please carefully read these terms and conditions as they describe your legal rights and obligations. These Terms and Conditions shall become come effective as of the date of (1) your electronic signature accepting these Terms and Conditions, (2) the activation or use of your account or (3) your receipt of an e-mail from Skystreamhosting.com confirming your order, whichever happens first.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
"Content" shall mean the downloadable files that are interpreted by a client email or other application for display with or without plug-ins;
"Data" and grammatical variants thereof shall mean any data, including but not limited to documents, e-mails, images, videos, visual materials, advertisements, web pages, or other Content, related to your use of the Skystreamhosting.com Services or otherwise stored on or transmitted by the Skystreamhosting.com Equipment;
"Fee" or “Fees” shall mean monies and other consideration you are obligated to pay to Skystreamhosting.com for the right to use the Skystreamhosting.com Services and bandwidth subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and of the particular Skystreamhosting.com Services and additional expenses for which you have registered, as outlined on the current Schedule of Fees. Fees are subject to change at any time without prior notice;
"Laws" shall mean the laws, statutes, and regulations then in effect of Canada and its various Provinces and dependencies as well as the laws of your country of residence or the country in which you use or access the Skystreamhosting.com Services and the laws of any provinces, states or dependencies thereof;
"Skystreamhosting.com" "us," "we" "our" and grammatical variants thereof shall collectively refer to SkyStream, SkyMail, Skyweb, a division of ADS Studio Productions Inc, ADS MEDIA and existing under the laws in the Province of Ontario and its assigns and successors in interest;
"Skystreamhosting.com Equipment" shall mean computer and telecommunications device, Internet access and/or transmission rights owned, operated, and/or maintained by Skystreamhosting.com and/or Skystreamhosting.com's affiliates, agents, or assigns which function to provide the Skystreamhosting.com Services;
“Skystreamhosting.com Services" shall mean the products and services provided by Skystreamhosting.com at any given time, including but not limited to e-mail, Web Hosting, Cloud Services, and any associated support services, which Skystreamhosting.com Services may be changed, amended, cancelled and/or otherwise altered at any time in Skystreamhosting.com's sole discretion.
"Parties" shall collectively refer to Skystreamhosting.com and you.
"Payment Account" shall refer to the credit card or such other account as is provided by you and accepted by Skystreamhosting.com upon registration to pay for your Services. Skystreamhosting.com may add, delete, or modify the methods by which customers can pay for the Skystreamhosting.com Services at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion, at which point you must either update your account with a valid Payment Account or your account will be terminated. Payments processed by third party processors are subject to those processors’ terms and conditions of service, and Skystreamhosting.com makes no representations or warranties with respect to any third party payment services.
"Premium Services" shall refer to Skystreamhosting.com accounts for which payment of a Fee is required, including without limitation Cloud Services.
"Services" and grammatical variants thereof shall mean the specific Skystreamhosting.com Services for which you have contracted, subject to the limitations and specifications of the particular service effective as of the date of contract.
"Suspend" or "Suspension" shall include the disabling of your account and/or the cessation of transmission of data via your Services.
"Term" shall be, for Premium Services only, one year, as more fully described in Section 2.2, or as otherwise stated in the specifications for your Services or for any renewal Term thereof. The Term for free Services shall continue until terminated by you or Skystreamhosting.com pursuant to Section 2.1.
"You", "you", "your" and grammatical variants thereof shall mean you, any other entity which has an ownership or other beneficial interest in you, or any other entity in which you have an ownership or other beneficial interest.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between you and Skystreamhosting.com. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
TERM AND TERMINATION
You or Skystreamhosting.com may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason. You may terminate by: notifying Skystreamhosting.com via email or by certified mail to the address found HERE which notification shall be effective upon receipt by Skystreamhosting.com.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
If you have signed up for a Premium Services, it shall be one (1) year or as otherwise stated in the specifications for your Services. At the end of the Premium Service, the term shall renew automatically for the same period unless terminated prior to renewal. Skystreamhosting.com may, but is not obligated to, allow you change the duration of the Term or the specific services for Premium Services at the beginning of any renewal period, and you agree that Skystreamhosting.com may debit your Payment Account for any resulting Fees.
Your termination of any Premium Services shall be effective as of the end of the then-current term. Early terminations are none refundable.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately. All of your Data, including but not limited to e-mails or other files associated with your account and Services, may be irrevocably deleted at any time after termination and all transmission of data will cease. Skystreamhosting.com may, in its sole discretion, make your Data available to you to the extent it has not been deleted. Skystreamhosting.com accepts no liability for such deleted Data. You are responsible, prior to termination of Services, for transferring, saving, or otherwise securing any of your Data that you want to continue to have access to following such termination.
All Fees must be paid in advance of the provision of Services for the entire Term. Fees must be paid in Canadian dollars, and paid via the Payment Account. All Fees are non-refundable (except as expressly permitted otherwise by these Terms and Conditions) including any Fees paid in advance for the Term during which you terminate.
You acknowledge and agree that Skystreamhosting.com may automatically debit the Fee and any additional Fees from the Payment Account unless specifically provided otherwise. You also agree that Skystreamhosting.com may automatically debit your Payment Account, without further authorization from you, for any renewal term, additional services, and any Fees or expenses applicable to your Services, including but not limited to fees for your use of services in excess of those included within your Services. If payment in full is not received by Skystreamhosting.com from the provider of your Payment Account or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due from you for your Services without demand by Skystreamhosting.com. Termination of your account shall not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued fees or charges.
You further acknowledge and agree that certain Skystreamhosting.com Services may be subject to set-up, service, or other fees, and by registering for such Skystreamhosting.com Services you authorize Skystreamhosting.com to debit your Payment Account for any and all such fees.
Your credit or debit card issuer, directly or through third-party service providers, may provide Skystreamhosting.com with updated credit card numbers, expiration dates, or other information which may be used to renew services or make payments under these Terms and Conditions. Should Skystreamhosting.com choose, in its sole discretion, to participate in such auto-update programs, you agree that Skystreamhosting.com may share your Payment Account information with such third-party providers and may update Your Payment Account with information provided through such services. You authorize any and all charges to your Payment Account using such updated information, whether or not you or Skystreamhosting.com have prior notice of same. Skystreamhosting.com cannot gu arantee that your Payment Account will be updated, and you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to keep your payment information current and up-to-date at all times and that you shall be liable to Skystreamhosting.com for your failure to do so, including for any charges that Skystreamhosting.com may incur as a result of your failure to keep your payment information current. Skystreamhosting.com shall have no liability for declined payments or incomplete or out-of-date Payment Account information.
Skystreamhosting.com may offer promotional rates or special offers, the terms of which may or may not be more favorable than the Terms and Conditions for your Services. Any such promotions or modifications shall not affect your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Promotional fees may be subject to additional terms and conditions which, to the extent they conflict with the terms of these Terms and Conditions, shall govern. Promotional fees and special offers may not be combined.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall pay all costs of any third-party collection fees, including reasonable legal fees and costs. Except where prohibited by law, all accounts referred to a third-party collection agency shall be subject to an additional fee, which must be paid in full before the account is reactivated.
If You are an international customers, You bear the risk of currency fluctuations and any fees or taxes associated with the conversion of foreign currencies into Canadian dollars. Certain Skystreamhosting.com Services will not be available to You until Skystreamhosting.com is able to receive satisfactory confirmation from such customer’s Payment Account provider, in Skystreamhosting.com’s sole discretion, that the funds will be available for debit from Your account. Orders from International Customers will not be accepted unless the country provided in the contact information matches that on file for the Payment Account. We will bill in Your country’s currency when possible.
Even if your Skystreamhosting.com Services are free, you may still incur expenses for internet access or data transmission from third-party service providers not affiliated with Skystreamhosting.com.
Use of Account
You acknowledge and agree to immediately notify Skystreamhosting.com of any unauthorized uses of the account or any other breaches of security. Skystreamhosting.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will Skystreamhosting.com be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. The Skystreamhosting.com Services are subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
- Skystreamhosting.com shall provide to you a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive and limited license to use the amount of server space allocated to your Services for your non-exclusive use (the “license”). Such license is for the purpose of email and managed Web Hosting and disseminating said Data via the Internet through the use of Skystreamhosting.com's Equipment for purposes consistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- Skystreamhosting.com, either directly or through its assignee or licensee, shall provide such support as is outlined in the specifications for your Services or as otherwise shown on the Skystreamhosting.com website. Skystreamhosting.com is not obligated to provide any customer service or technical support, and cannot guarantee that your questions will be answered in a timely fashion or otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Skystreamhosting.com at its sole discretion may at any time alter or cease providing the support provided pursuant to these Terms and Conditions without any liability to Skystreamhosting.com.
- Your use of the Skystreamhosting.com Services, including but not limited to e-mail traffic, and combined mailbox use and Web Hosting account, shall not exceed that specified for your Services. You are responsible for monitoring your use of the Skystreamhosting.com Services, and agree to check your e-mail and download or delete your e-mail on a regular basis and to manage your account in order to ensure compliance with this paragraph. Should your use of the Skystreamhosting.com Services exceed the limits specified for your Services, Skystreamhosting.com may return or reject any and all e-mails sent to you to the originating sender, prevent you from uploading additional photos, documents, and other files to your website or deny access to the storage space for your Data without liability to you.
- Skystreamhosting.com reserves the right to alter, amend, or discontinue the provision of some or all of the Skystreamhosting.com Services, including but not limited to the provision of certain Skystreamhosting.com Services to you in a particular market, at any time in Skystreamhosting.com's sole discretion.
Representations and warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- Your e-mail address does not infringe the copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights of any person or company and that your e-mail address is otherwise in compliance with these Terms and Conditions;
- The Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms and Conditions, and the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- Only you may use your account and you agree and warrant that you shall not permit anyone else to use your account or authorize any third party to access your account on your behalf;
- You are responsible for all activity that takes place with respect to your account, and you agree that in the event Skystreamhosting.com believes or has reason to believe, in its sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms and Conditions or any of the warranties under these Terms and Conditions, Skystreamhosting.com may, without prior notice to you and in Skystreamhosting.com's sole and exclusive discretion, suspend the provision of the Skystreamhosting.com Services and/or terminate these Terms and Conditions, without any liability of any kind;
- You shall not send mass unsolicited or unwanted electronic mail solicitations; that you shall not use your e-mail address for impermissible or abusive news group postings or excessive or repeated off-topic or commercial postings; that you will not send any form of junk mail; and that you shall not engage in any other form of spamming, spoofing, phishing, or mail bombing. You agree that Skystreamhosting.com reserves the right to block mail from any source, including outgoing mail from or ingoing mail to your account, which Skystreamhosting.com believes, in its sole discretion, is being used to send such unsolicited e-mail. While Skystreamhosting.com continues to actively review and implement new technology to ensure that its customers neither send nor receive unsolicited e-mail, there is no currently available technology that will totally prevent the sending and receiving of unsolicited e-mail;
- Your use of the Skystreamhosting.com Services and Skystreamhosting.com’s Equipment, and all sales, distributions, advertisement, or promotion by any and all means, of any type(s) of Content including, but not limited to, executable files (such as .EXE), digitized audio/visual files (such as MP3), or copies of copyrighted works (such as .ZIP), goods, including, but not limited to, videotapes and CD-ROM products, and any type of services by you, which are advertised and/or promoted by, or are in any other way directly or indirectly associated with your use of the Skystreamhosting.com Services or Skystreamhosting.com Equipment, shall at all times comply with your warranties under this Section 8, as well as all applicable Laws, including but not limited to CAN-SPAM. With respect to any advertising content you may transmit through the Services, you agree and warrant that all such advertising content shall comply with all Laws, and shall not result in consumer fraud, product liability, or damage of any kind to any third party;
- All of your Data and any matter you store on or allow to be transmitted by Skystreamhosting.com’s Equipment shall be solely for business, entertainment, and/or educational purposes and that you shall assume the sole responsibility and duty to ensure that all such Data shall be transmitted exclusively to consenting adults and only to places in which such materials comply with contemporary community standards. You shall be liable for any and all damages, harm, or losses caused by your Data;
- All of your Data and any matter you store on or allow to be transmitted by Skystreamhosting.com’s Equipment shall not violate any laws concerning obscenity and shall not contain or link to any pornography, or depictions of bestiality, incest, rape, sexual assault, actual physical violence, torture or disfigurement, or other content deemed objectionable by Skystreamhosting.com, in its sole discretion. You agree and warrant that you will not use the Skystreamhosting.com Services to transmit messages which: display, contain or link to any harmful matter or indecent materials or communications which are available to, or accessible by, minors; display or contain any material that consists of pornography, child pornography, or other obscene content, including but not limited to content involving or by a performer who is portrayed or made to appear as a person under the age of eighteen years of age or which could otherwise result in harm to minors, all as determined in Skystreamhosting.com’s discretion. You agree and warrant that you will neither store on nor allow to be transmitted by Skystreamhosting.com’s Equipment any data or other matter which constitutes, contains, or links to child pornography or which involves depictions of sexuality by an age-inappropriate-looking performer (i.e. someone who looks younger than eighteen years of age, regardless of their actual age) or by a performer who is portrayed or made to appear as a person under the age of eighteen years of age by virtue of the advertising, script, make-up, demeanor, costuming, setting, etc., or which could otherwise result from or cause harm to minors;
- You shall not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Skystreamhosting.com Services and Servers or misuse them in any way; use scripts, robots, web crawlers, or similar type of programs or applications; interfere with anyone else’s use or enjoyment of the Skystreamhosting.com Services; or interfere with, defame, or abuse Skystreamhosting.com or its officers, employees, or agents;
- Your Data shall not constitute or contain or link to material: which is libelous, slanderous, or defamatory; which violates the right of publicity or privacy of any party; or which will violate or infringe upon or will otherwise give rise to any adverse claim with respect to any common law or other right of any person or other entity, including, without limitation, privacy rights and all other personal and proprietary rights;
- Your Data shall not contain or link to any material which is offensive, harmful, violent, threatening, abusive or hateful, in Skystreamhosting.com’s sole discretion;
- Any and all material(s) of every kind which you store or transmit using the Skystreamhosting.com Services or Skystreamhosting.com Equipment shall at all times be free from any and all damaging software defects, including, but not limited to, software "viruses", "worms", "Trojan Horses," and other source code anomalies, which may cause software or hardware disruption or failure, reduced computer operating speed, or compromise any security system. You agree that you will not attempt to access the Skystreamhosting.com Equipment or web site or another person's web site without authorization, or use the Skystreamhosting.com Services to carry out, or assist in the carrying out of, any "denial of service" attacks on any other website or internet service;
- You shall not engage in any false, deceptive or fraudulent activities in association with your use of the Skystreamhosting.com Services or the Skystreamhosting.com Equipment;
- You shall not resell or redistribute the Skystreamhosting.com Services or any part thereof, including but not limited to your Skystreamhosting.com e-mail address or Cloud account, or use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute the Skystreamhosting.com Services (or to attempt same);
- You are over thirteen years of age and are fully competent to enter into these Terms and Conditions;
- You are not a national or resident of a country whose name is otherwise omitted from the registration form for Skystreamhosting.com Services. Residents of countries which are serviced by a Skystreamhosting.com affiliate are required to contract with those Skystreamhosting.com affiliates, and you represent and warrant that you are not a resident of one of those countries;
- You will abide by Canadian and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer or permit the transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a destination prohibited under such laws, without first obtaining, and then complying with, any requisite government authorization; and
- You will not your account for the storage of files other than in the course of normal e-mail usage or as provided otherwise in the specifications for your Services.
Acknowledgement and Consent
NO WARRANTIES BY SKYSTREAMHOSTING.COM
"Skystreamhosting.com" and other trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this web site (collectively, the "Marks") belong to Skystreamhosting.com and/or its affiliates or third parties which have licensed those rights to Skystreamhosting.com (the "Partners").
Skystreamhosting.com and Partners retain all rights to the Marks and nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants you or anyone else any right whatsoever to the use of the Marks. You may not use, reproduce, or display any Marks without their owner's prior written consent. All trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on Skystreamhosting.com's web site are the property of their respective owners.
Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Skystreamhosting.com web site, you should assume that all content, images, and materials appearing on this web site (collectively the "Skystreamhosting.com Content") are the sole property of Skystreamhosting.com. Both Canadian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties protect such Skystreamhosting.com Content. You may not use, reproduce, display, or sell any Skystreamhosting.com Content without Skystreamhosting.com's prior written consent. You may not link to any page or frame any portion of Skystreamhosting.com’s web site in such a way as to remove, cover, alter, or obscure Skystreamhosting.com’s trademarks or as would otherwise confuse viewers as to the origin of the content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of Skystreamhosting.com and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to cancelling your Services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Skystreamhosting.com or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of these Terms and Conditions), even if Skystreamhosting.com or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these jurisdictions, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
SERVICES RENDERED ON A NON-EXCLUSIVE BASIS
NO EDITORIAL CONTROL BY SKYSTREAMHOSTING.COM
Skystreamhosting.com's respects your privacy. Skystreamhosting.com will not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about you or your account, including its contents, without your prior consent unless Skystreamhosting.com deems it necessary, in its sole discretion, to:
- comply with legal process or other legal requirements, including but not limited to responding to requests for information from court order, law enforcement offices or officials;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Skystreamhosting.com or its officers, agents, affiliates, and licensees; and
- carry out its obligations under or enforce these Terms and Conditions.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO THE CONTRARY, SKYSTREAMHOSTING.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT (SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW), IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION OR MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF A USER'S ACCOUNT, FOR THE PURPOSE OF INVESTIGATING VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR TO ASSIST WITH CRIMINAL OR CIVIL INVESTIGATIONS.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SKYSTREAMHOSTING.COM MAY DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THEM AND THEIR ACCOUNT PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION, AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO PRIVACY OR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAW.
NON-ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE WAIVER
Skystreamhosting.com may provide notice to you via e-mail sent to the e-mail address associated with your account at the time such notice is sent. Such notice is deemed effective at the date and time of transmission, whether you receive it or not, and shall be deemed written notice for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
You may provide notice to Skystreamhosting.com in one of the following ways:
- by personal delivery;
- by addressing the notice as indicated above and depositing the same by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, by mail;
- by Federal Express;
- by email and registered or certified mail.
Such notice, statement or other document so delivered to Skystreamhosting.com, except as these Terms and Conditions expressly provides otherwise, shall be conclusively deemed to have been given when first personally delivered, on the date of delivery or on the first date of receipt. Notice by email to Skystreamhosting.com shall be deemed ineffective, null and void unless a copy of such notice is also sent by registered or certified mail, and postmarked not more than five days subsequent to the giving of email notice.
Any such email notice to Skystreamhosting.com shall be deemed effective as of the date on which Skystreamhosting.com receives the certified or registered mail notice.
The agreement evidenced in these Terms and Conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and user attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario with respect to all issues relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions. Any provisions of the International Sale of Goods Act or any convention on contracts for the international sale of goods shall not be applicable to this agreement.
Those who choose to access this Service from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
In the event of "force majeure" Skystreamhosting.com may terminate these Terms and Conditions without liability to you. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "force majeure" shall mean circumstances or occurrences beyond Skystreamhosting.com's reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable at the time of entering into these Terms and Conditions in consequence of which Skystreamhosting.com cannot reasonably be required to perform its obligations hereunder or otherwise perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Such circumstances or occurrences include, but are not limited to: acts of God, war, civil war, insurrection, fires, floods, labor disputes, epidemics, governmental regulations and/or similar acts, embargoes, termination or temporary unavailability of any computer hardware or software, server, or network on which the Skystreamhosting.com Services are located or maintained or through which the Skystreamhosting.com Services are provided, and nonavailability of any permits, licenses and/or authorizations required by governmental authority.
Skystreamhosting.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Skystreamhosting.com Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice, including the right to cease all business operations in the Canada, the United States or elsewhere. You agree that Skystreamhosting.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Skystreamhosting.com Services.
NO ASSIGNMENT BY YOU; ASSIGNMENT BY SKYSTREAMHOSTING.COM
If you have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute formally by contacting Skystreamhosting.com
ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AS TO THE INTERPRETATION OF OR ANY PERFORMANCE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ARE NOT FIRST RESOLVED INFORMALLY, SHALL BE DETERMINED BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN HAMILTON, ONTARIO CANADA. Any award arising out of such arbitration shall be subject to entry as a judgment by any court of competent jurisdiction in the CANADA.
Should any legal fees, costs, or other expenses be incurred by Skystreamhosting.com with regard to enforcement of this jury waiver provision, Skystreamhosting.com shall be entitled to recover such legal fees, costs, or other expenses without regard to whether Skystreamhosting.com prevails in the underlying case.
EUROPEAN UNION AND UNITED STATES COMPLIANCE
European Union Users
If you are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
If you are a United States consumer, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) you are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. These Terms and Conditions may be materially altered by Skystreamhosting.com by posting the new version of the these Terms and Conditions at www.Skystreamhosting.com and if posted in this manner, shall be effective immediately upon posting such notice. You accept and shall be bound by such changed terms unless you opt to terminate these Terms and Conditions within thirty (30) days of the posting of notice of the new version.
You may not modify these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, and any such modification or attempt to modify shall not be enforceable unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Skystreamhosting.com. No additional or conflicting term in any other document used by you will have any legal effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 905.692.2960