Skystreamhosting.com (“Skystreamhosting”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the (the “Service”) Skystreamhosting.com.
This page describes our policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that information.
Information Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, which is information or an opinion, including information or an opinion forming part of a database, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion (“Personal Information”) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Cookies and usage data;
- Internet Protocol (“IP”);
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City; and
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Protecting Your Personal Information
How do we protect your Personal Information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning
- Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests in the following circumstances:
- to comply with a legal obligation for a lawful purpose;
- as necessary to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Skystreamhosting;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- to protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public;
to protect against legal liability; or
- otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law, including as required by applicable Canadian and foreign laws applicable to Skystreamhosting or its service providers.
Security of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to Canada and process it there.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy. No transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We have implemented the following: We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by logging in to your account
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of eighteen (18) (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child(ren) provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information at any time, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice.
Rights of Access and Correction
If you would like to request access or correction of any of your Personal Information we have in our custody of control you may submit a written request to us at [email protected] Your right to access or correct your Personal Information is subject to applicable legal restrictions.
We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. To avoid delays in obtaining information, please provide sufficient details to permit us to identify you and the information you are requesting. We will advise of the reasons for restricting access subject to legal or regulatory limitations.
If you wish to make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about our personal information practices, you may write to us as described above, email us at [email protected]
Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your Personal Information only as long as necessary and relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
By email: [email protected]